Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Things to know about me

I am a talkative man. In fact i talk non stop till someone asks for a break.

I am very passionate about Automobiles. I look at them as man's most creative art and sometimes i think they are so wonderful they are born out of passion-not technology.

I like to have a big gang of good friends. Friends who'll never say NO! to my nonsense behavior and stupid jokes. I have friends but not fools who laugh at every joke i blast only because it is me who was joking.

One thing you'll quickly notice about me is I have no dressing sense. I don't care about how i look because i know what i am and i don't care if anyone wants to judge me by the dressing style.

I am very confident at what i say because i don't bluff or fake something. Because i don't like saying something which is a lie or unnecessary.

I love my home the most....than any other most beautiful place in the world. Because i have a beautiful family which is everything for me, in fact more than myself to me.

I like people "I don't care who they are to me" who are very frank with me. Those who feel free to say anything to me without any hesitation and stay with me without any reason are those who i care about/for.

I am a short tempered guy. I get rude when someone forgets about my previous reaction towards the same annoying thing i hate. I often beat up them when they repeat it again even after i have warned them.

I am easily understood if you can see some small things i react to.

No comments:

Post a Comment